/ Published in: AppleScript
This script show/hide the hidden files and folders in your Mac OS X. It works in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, but I think it should work in 10.6 and 10.7, too.
- on run
- -- Read the current value of AppleShowAllFiles
- set plistValue to do shell script "defaults read com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles"
- set plistCommand to "defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles"
- if plistValue is "false" then
- set shellCommand to plistCommand & " true"
- set shellCommand to plistCommand & " false"
- end if
- do shell script shellCommand
- -- Restart the Finder to see the new value
- do shell script "killall Finder"
- end run
CommentsSubscribe to comments
You need to login to post a comment.