/ Published in: PHP
You can use Curl to create a backup of your site easily. It is very effective method for those who complain that they lost site content.
- Part 1
- // Replace the name of your site in place of www.volk37.com
- Ping 'www.volk37.com' and Post command 'run_backup'
- $url = 'http://www.volk37.com';
- $ping = Yii::app()->CURL->run($url,FALSE,
- array('command' => 'run_backup')
- Part 2
- if(isset($_POST['command'] == 'run_backup'))
- //(i) run backup function, save backup-details in db
- //(ii) and also send backup-details by ping-back
You need to login to post a comment.