/ Published in: Perl
- Vi: Search and Replace
- Change to normal mode with <ESC>.
- Search (Wraped around at end of file):
- Search STRING forward : / STRING.
- Search STRING backward: ? STRING.
- Repeat search: n
- Repeat search in opposite direction: N (SHIFT-n)
- Replace: Same as with sed, Replace OLD with NEW:
- First occurrence on current line: :s/OLD/NEW
- Globally (all) on current line: :s/OLD/NEW/g
- Between two lines #,#: :#,#s/OLD/NEW/g
- Every occurrence in file: :%s/OLD/NEW/g
You need to login to post a comment.