If you are creating an admin module for Magento (learn creating admin module in Magento) then you would surely be asked to create grids (eg. for order listing). Creating grids can be somewhat difficult for the novice Magento programmers, but in this tutorial we will create a grid in the admin module in the simplest possible way. It is assumed that you are familiar with creating admin module in Magento.
- class Company_Web_Block_Adminhtml_Web extends Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Container
- public function __construct()
- $this->_controller = 'adminhtml_web';
- $this->_blockGroup = 'web';
- $this->_headerText = Mage::helper('web')->__('Item Manager');
- $this->_addButtonLabel = Mage::helper('web')->__('Add Item');
You need to login to post a comment.