/ Published in: PHP
This is the basic edit action suggested by the CakePHP Manual
- function edit($id)
- //Note: The property model is automatically loaded for us at $this->Property.
- // Check to see if we have form data...
- if (empty($this->data))
- $this->Property->id = $id;
- $this->data = $this->Property->read();//populate the form fields with the current row
- // Here's where we try to save our data. Automagic validation checking
- if ($this->Property->save($this->data['Property']))
- //Flash a message and redirect.
- $this->flash('Your information has been saved.',
- '/properties/view/'.$this->data['Property']['id'], 2);
- //if some fields are invalid or save fails the form will render
You need to login to post a comment.