A great plugin for Wordpress: http://podscms.org
Currently does not play well with plugins that use custom fields but this will change in version 2.
For more information, refer to: http://mondaybynoon.com/2010/01/04/introduction-to-pods-cms-wordpress/
- Pod name = 'name_of_your_pod'
- Pod columns
- id (not shown in the admin, but it's there)
- name (default, required)
- entry (created, paragraph)
- $type_of_pod = new Pod('name_of_your_pod');
- $type_of_pod->findRecords('name ASC'); // sorts by the name of the pod
- $total = $type_of_pod->getTotalRows(); // gets all the pod with that 'type'
- if( $total>0 ) :
- while ( $type_of_pod->fetchRecord() ) :
- $id = $type_of_pod -> get_field('id');
- $name = $type_of_pod ->get_field('name');
- $entry = $type_of_pod ->get_field('entry');
- ?><p><?php echo $id ?></p>
- <p><?php echo $name ?></p>
- <p><?php echo $entry ?></p><?php
You need to login to post a comment.