/ Published in: PL/SQL
I found this today and it's very useful for finding the responsibility key when trying ot run OAF from JDev.
- SELECT r.responsibility_name,r.responsibility_key, fa.APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME, r.version, u.user_name, u.description, ur.start_date, ur.end_date
- FROM apps_fnd.fnd_user_v u,
- apps_fnd.fnd_user_resp_groups_direct ur,
- fnd_responsibility_vl r,
- fnd_application_tl a,
- fnd_application fa
- ur .responsibility_id = r.responsibility_id
- AND u.user_id = ur.user_id
- AND fa.APPLICATION_ID = a.APPLICATION_ID
- AND r.application_id = a.application_id
You need to login to post a comment.