/ Published in: Apache
There is another way to point Apache 2 to my Sites directory after upgrading Tiger to Leopard 1. I used textmate to open this file /etc/apache2/httpd.conf 2. I commented this lineDocumentRoot "/Library/WebServer/Documents"
- Replaced it with this line instead DocumentRoot "/Users/macusershortname/Sites"
- Added a file titled macusershortname.conf to : /etc/apache2/users/
- Include this snippet into macusershortname.conf
- <Directory "/Users/mac_user_shortname/Sites/">
- Options Indexes MultiViews
- AllowOverride None
- Order allow,deny
- Allow from all
You need to login to post a comment.