/ Published in: Apache
- # This rule will send the requests that client made as being from our server to the
- # server_name specified.
- # Combined with a named apache virtualhost this can be used to expose multiple webservers
- # behind the same IP public address. The server were we put this config will act as a
- # gateway and the public IP address must point to him.
- RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://server_name/$1 [P,L]
- RewriteRule ^$ http://server_name/ [P,L]
You need to login to post a comment.