If the official codex approach (http://codex.wordpress.org/ChangingTheSite_URL) is causing you problems, give this a try. Be sure to change the constant declarations and modify table names as necessary for your instance. Confirmed working with WP v3.4.
- SET @current_path='site.dev.example.com',
- UPDATE wp_posts SET post_content = REPLACE(post_content, @current_path, @new_path);
- UPDATE wp_posts SET guid = REPLACE(guid, @current_path, @new_path);
- UPDATE wp_options SET option_value = REPLACE(option_value, @current_path, @new_path);
- UPDATE wp_postmeta SET meta_value = REPLACE(meta_value, @current_path, @new_path);
CommentsSubscribe to comments
You need to login to post a comment.