/ Published in: Ruby
This is an easy to use any helpers that rails provides in any other place besides views and view helpers
- # create a new file inside lib/ and call it helpers.rb
- # paste the following:
- def help
- class Helper
- include Singleton
- # look inside ActionView::Helpers to include any other helpers that you might need
- include ActionView::Helpers::DateHelper
- include ActionView::Helpers::TextHelper
- # then in any model or controller:
- require 'lib/helpers'
- # to use:
- # help.name_of_helper
- # EX: help.pluralize 10, "person"
You need to login to post a comment.