This code maps the apple-pro-keyboard command-key to control (when osx is the server and windowxp is the client).
Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own display.
- # Synergy
- # http://sourceforge.net/projects/synergy2/
- # synergy.conf
- section: screens
- # OSX (server, serving this file)
- # XP (client)
- ctrl = alt # make command act like control (1 of 2)
- alt = ctrl # make command act like control (2 of 2)
- super = alt # make option act like alt (1 of 1)
You need to login to post a comment.