This is my first encounter with FirePHP, I might be using this more often. FirePHP lets you output log lines like console.log would in FireBug. You will need the FirePhp plug-in for Firefox and you will have to upload the FirePHP lib to your server.
- // start ouput buffering
- // be sure you have uploaded the FirePHP lib on your server
- // instantiate firephp, false would have turned logging off
- $firephp = FirePHP::getInstance(true);
- // See some more examples at:
- // http://www.firephp.org/HQ/Use.html
- $firephp->log('Message','Bob was here');
You need to login to post a comment.