/ Published in: ASP
- if (Request.Form["__EVENTTARGET"] == MyControl.ClientID) ...
- Although this will work for CheckBoxes, DropDownLists, LinkButtons, etc, this does not work for Button controls. This is where the second part comes in.
- You can use the sender._postBackSettings.panelID property to identify the control which raised the click. This will avoid the EndRequestHandler called on any post back.
- something like
- if(sender._postBackSettings.panelID == "UpdatePanel1|LinkButton1")
- alert('From LinkButton');
- alert("Some other control");
CommentsSubscribe to comments
You need to login to post a comment.