This is very helpful to duplicate/rename a project in Xcode 3.x
- 1. Copy/rename the folder into new name
- 2. Get inside the new folder and rename the .pch and .xcodeproj files
- 3. Delete the build folder
- 4. Open .xcodeproj file in text editor, like TextMate or TextWrangler. Thatâ€™s actually a folder, which contains 4 files (you can also right-click and do Show package contents, which will reveal the files)
- 5. Open project.pbxproj in text editor and replace all instances of the old name with the new name
- 6. Load the project file in XCode, do Build/Clean all targets
You need to login to post a comment.