I use the Zurb Ink CSS Inliner to prepare my HTML email template for delivery via Sendy. I noticed that my responsive template would cease to be responsive quite frequently. I found that when I paste my HTML into the Sendy HTML Code editor and simply clicked, "Save and Next" everything was fine. However when I first clicked, "Save and Switch to WYSIWYG Editor" my HTML declaration was changed from the first block of code below to the second, which would then prevent the responsive media query from stacking my elements... at least with Apple Mail on my iPhone.
- <!-- Inliner Build Version 4380b7741bb759d6cb997545f3add21ad48f010b -->
- <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
- <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
- <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
- <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
- <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
- <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
You need to login to post a comment.