/ Published in: Other
This formula will automatically change a cell's background color if there is data in it. You can also change the formula to only fill cells where there is no data.
- Select your cells you want to apply this formula to. E.g. - All of column B
- Select Conditional Formatting.
- Choose New Rule - Use a formula to determine which cells to format
- To change only cells with data enter the following:
- To only change those cells without data enter the following
- Select the format button and apply whatever format you would like to the cell - fill, font, border...
- Click OK to apply.
You need to login to post a comment.