/ Published in: Bash
I use these commands all the time while dealing with @openshift. I figured it would make sense to spell them out.
- #Switch or setup an account for RHC
- rhc setup
- #Back up your application + database
- rhc snapshot save magento
- #Create a php-5.3 + mysql 5.1 application based on a Github codebase (you can call your app whatever you want)
- rhc app create $appname php-5.3 mysql-5.1 --from-code=https://github.com/openshift/magento-example
- #Create a php-5.3 application (you can call your application whatever you want)
- rhc app create -a $appname -t php-5.3
- #Add MySQL support to your application
- rhc app cartridge add -a $appname -c mysql-5.1
You need to login to post a comment.