If you are using the TimThumb script with a URL the contains tildes (~) and images are breaking, here is the fix...
I did not create this snippet but found it extremely useful so I thought I'd make it available here. The URL listed is not mine but where I found it. Enjoy :-)
At line 209 (as of 01-29-13) in the script you will find the following line of code:
$this->src = $this->param('src');
Replace that line with the following snippet:
- //check if tilde is found in src
- $url_parts = explode('/',$this->param('src'));
- foreach($url_parts as $url_part)
- //do not include any part with a ~ when building new url
- $new_dev_url .= $url_part.'/';
- //remove trailing slash
- $new_dev_url = substr($new_dev_url,0,-1);
- $this->src = $new_dev_url;
- $this->src = $this->param('src');
You need to login to post a comment.