This Applescript take the selected file in Finder and open it with Sublime Text 2 (~/bin/subl). Using Alfred you can bind a global hotkey for this script, so you can edit your files with just a keypress, without worrying about the default editor.
- tell application "Finder"
- set filePath to (POSIX path of (target of front window as alias))
- set fileAlias to the selection as alias
- set fileName to name of fileAlias
- do shell script "~/bin/subl " & filePath & fileName
- end tell
You need to login to post a comment.