this is a script for loading the gnome desktop enivronment to run inside of vncserver. this script does in the .vnc directory of your home path and it is executed every time you start a new vncserver process on linux.
- # Uncomment the following two lines for normal desktop:
- unset SESSION_MANAGER
- exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc
- [ -x /etc/vnc/xstartup ] && exec /etc/vnc/xstartup
- [ -r $HOME/.Xresources ] && xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
- xsetroot -solid grey
- vncconfig -iconic &
- xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
- twm &
- startx &
You need to login to post a comment.