(I did not write this, but I forgot where I got it.)
This code will find all the variables passed though the URL and return the one you are looking for.
- // This function looks for all vars sent through the address bar
- function getUrlVars()
- var vars = , hash;
- var hashes = window.location.href.slice(window.location.href.indexOf('?') + 1).split('&');
- for(var i = 0; i < hashes.length; i++)
- hash = hashes[i].split('=');
- vars[hash] = hash;
- return vars;
- // This looks to see if 'sent' was a sent through the address bar and saves the value of 'sent' to a new varable called 'NewVar'
- var NewVar = getUrlVars()["sent"];
You need to login to post a comment.