Remove the info / address pop up on a google map embed code.
Until last month: the iwloc parameter was responsible to GET the window opened or not the following way: It the parameter was missing by deafult the infow window was NOT opened. And vice versa: to get it opened the parameter should there OR while the gotten code wouldn't be contain the iwloc ONE was forced to ADD it manually!
I did not notice WHEN they changed this!!! However NOW it seems to be reverse: In your case (in your provided embedding code [maybe created using my previous hints in this thread]) the iwloc parameter WAS NOT THEREIN. I confirm: NOW this means obviously the info window will OPENED by DEFAULT.
To get the embedding code for an iframe with an UN-opened Placemark it's again necessary to ADD an OTHER value for the IWLOC paramter: iwloc=near DOES the trick NOW!
- So add it to your code and here it is:
- <iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"
- marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.de/maps?
- style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Größere Kartenansicht</a></
- And here is a website of my goolepages with this iframe:
- Please NOTE:
- I added the iwloc parameter in the embedding code of my googlepage
- website only in that first part for the iframe of the SMALL map.
- This is intended in order to show you:
- if you click the link below the map "Größere Kartenansicht"
- (BTW: I created the embedded map from my German GoogleMaps)
- You will get the LARGE map with the OPENED infow window - just to
- clarify & demonstrate the matter.
You need to login to post a comment.