/ Published in: XHTML
- Von Willebrand Disease (VWD) – Von Willebrand is a disorder in which bleeding is caused by protein deficiency most common people. In fact, he was not a single disease, but the hereditary disease or a family. Type of the disease is caused by problems with Von Willebrand Factor (VWF). These are proteins in the blood necessary for blood clotting. VWF gene that makes working on the two cell types, namely:
- 1. endothelial cells that line the blood vessels
- 2. platelets
- If there is not enough VWF in the blood, or not working properly, then the blood clotting process takes longer.
- Blood in the body transported to the blood vessels. If there cedara tissue, damage to blood vessels and will cause leakage of blood through the holes in the walls of blood vessels. Vessels near the surface can be damaged as it is cut off. Or it can be damaged on the inside of the body, causing bruising or bleeding.
- Platelets are tiny cells that circulate in the blood. Each platelet size diameter of less than 1 / 10, 000 centimeters. There are 150 to 400 billion platelets in a liter of normal blood. Platelets play an important role to stop the bleeding and begin repair of injured blood vessels.
You need to login to post a comment.