These are the commands necessary to modify the database on a Symfony project using Doctrine after the projects has been set up. In other words, this is for after you've already created the database and added data, and you don't want to rebuild the database from scratch.
- 1. Modify the schema.yml file with changes.
- 2. In the terminal, issue the following commands:
- 3. php symfony doc:generate-migrations-diff
- 4. php symfony doc:migrate
- 5. php symfony doc:build --all-classes
You need to login to post a comment.