/ Published in: ASP
Similar to the substr_count function from PHP, but with fewer options.
- ' Copyright (c) 2008, reusablecode.blogspot.com; some rights reserved.
- ' This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License. To view
- ' a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ or
- ' send a letter to Creative Commons, 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, California
- ' 94305, USA.
- ' Count the number of occurences of one string in another.
- function InstrCount(haystack, needle)
- if needle <> "" then
- InstrCount = UBound(Split(haystack, needle))
- end if
- end function
You need to login to post a comment.