/ Published in: PHP
- php mail() doesnt know about bounced emails simply because it doesnt
- >reach it. there's no callback that allows you to register for bounced
- >emails. the email is received by your smtp server and is redirected
- >to the appropriate account (depending on the configuration)
- you can get bounces and replies by adding some headers:
- $mail_header .= "Return-Receipt-To:\"RETURNRECEIPTyourdomain.org\" \n";
- $mail_header .= "Return-Path: \"BOUNCEyourdomain.org\" \n";
- and then off course read out these addresses!
You need to login to post a comment.