/ Published in: Other
Here is a list of commands that work with Rational Software's ClearTool for Rational ClearCase version control system.
- # Add a new element to ClearCase without getting a stupid error because the current working directory isn't checked out.
- ct mkelem –mkp -c "frobnitz" file.txt
- # recursively import new_dir into the vob as vob_dir, then label everything in the new vob_dir
- clearfsimport -r -nsetevent -comment "Omg h4x!" new_dir vob_dir
- ct mklabel -r -rep MY_LABEL vobdir
- # get the changes since Monday for files that have been updated in the last 3 days
- find -atime -3 | xargs ct.bat lshistory -sin Mon -fmt "%u: %Nc (%e %En, %Vd)\n"
- # recursive history for the last 3 days
- find -atime -3 | ct.bat lshistory -fmt "%c"
- # show changes made to a directory since 12am today. The -l option forces comments to print.
- ct lshistory -r -l -sin 00:00:00
- # shows when the label was changed on a directory
- ct lshistory -d -min directoryname
- # Recursively import the directory new_dir into a vob_dir(ectory)
- clearfsimport -r -nsetevent new_dir vob_dir
- # Recursively apply a label a directory and all its contents. Omit -r to just label the directory.
- ct mklabel -r -rep THE_LABEL directoryname
CommentsSubscribe to comments
You need to login to post a comment.