/ Published in: Bash
- save as filename.sh
- chmod u+x filename.sh
- usage : ./filename.sh\"url\"
- #! /bin/bash
- # use this script for downloading websites using 'wget' utility
- # replace URL field with the URL to be downloaded
- wget -Nrkpl 0 $URL
- # wget flags and their functions
- # -r = recursive: follows the links
- # -k = changes links adresses to their local file adress
- # -p = downloads images
- # -l = recursion level. 0 for infinite.
CommentsSubscribe to comments
You need to login to post a comment.