/ Published in: SQL
Generate script for each individual object in each individual file (sample application present at this location)
- SQL Server object scripting tool:
- I posted the source code FOR my SQL Server 2005 object scripting tool. The code reads LIKE something I threw together TO see IF I could really do this. Because that's what it is. You can read a prior post that describes a little of what it does.
- The ClickOnce deployment is available here: http://www.sqlteam.com/publish/scriptio/
- It's at version 0.5.1 AS I type this. New features include:
- •Connect TO SQL Server USING SQL Server accounts
- •OPTION TO include collation IN the script
- •Can OPTIONALLY qualify creates, drops FOREIGN KEYS WITH the schema
- UPDATE: Most recent install AND source code: http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/billg/archive/2006/06/13/10208.aspx
You need to login to post a comment.