I have been working on an internal tool for our sales and marketing departments. They wanted the ability to provide the URL of a company and return various information. One of the elements they wanted was the number of pages index in Google.
- goog: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&q=
- domain: "reboltutorial.com" ;modify this string for your search term/keyword
- replace/all domain " " "+"
- query: rejoin [goog domain]
- parse-rule: [
- thru "Results"
- thru "of about "
- thru <b>
- copy num to </b>
- to end
- html-content: read query
- parse/all html-content parse-rule
- print num
You need to login to post a comment.