/ Published in: Objective C
- One of the things I need to do is parse XML and I didnt care for the NSXMLParser so I decided to use TouchXML for this. I downloaded the files from google code and included them in my xcode project then followed this tutorial. Next I decided to point the url to my local web server to test a webservice that returns a XML document. All fine and great but I was'nt sure how to get to any of my attributes, so here is how I did it:
- //resultElement is a CXMLElement
- //attributeForName is a method of CXMLElement which returns a CXMLNode
- //stringValue is a method of CXMLNode that returns the string value for attribute by name
- [[resultElement attributeForName:@"id"] stringValue];
You need to login to post a comment.