/ Published in: CSS
Many developers are passing around incorrect syntactic variations of these hacks.
- *property: value; /* catches IE7 and lower; various other non-standard characters will work here, e.g., @property, ^property, and so on */
- _property: value; /* catches IE6 */
- property: /*\**/ value\9; /* catches IE8 only */
- property /*\**/: value\9; /* catches IE8, IE7 (and maybe IE6) */
- property: value\9; /* much simpler, catches IE9; and no, "value\8", etc will not work */
You need to login to post a comment.