/ Published in: Other
- We found that your server has been recently hitting memory limits, as seen in Plesk: Virtuozzo > QoS Alerts.
- Here are links to KB articles that describe how to better optimize your server's resource usage:
- (dv) HOWTO: Basic Apache performance tuning (httpd)
- We have found that these steps can save up to 30% of your resource use on your server.
- If you see that you're continuing to hit memory limits on your server, my suggestion would be to consider an upgrade to the next level of DV server, that will double your available memory, and disk space.
You need to login to post a comment.