/ Published in: PHP
- l, F j, Y
- creates a date that look like this:
- Friday, September 24, 2004
- Here is what each format character in the string above represents:
- * l = Full name for day of the week (lower-case L).
- * F = Full name for the month.
- * j = The day of the month.
- * S = The English suffix for the day of the month (e.g st, nd or th in the 1st, 2nd or 15th.)
- * Y = The year in 4 digits. (lower-case y gives the year's last 2 digits)
- lundi 4 mars 2009 : l j F Y
You need to login to post a comment.