from google search change in /etc/network/interfaces in this case static IP is 192.168.1.100 afterwards, restart network interfaces: sudo /etc/init.d/networking restart
- # This file describes the network interfaces available on your system
- # and how to activate them. For more information, see interfaces(5).
- # The loopback network interface
- auto lo
- iface lo inet loopback
- # This is a list of hotpluggable network interfaces.
- # They will be activated automatically by the hotplug subsystem.
- mapping hotplug
- script grep
- map eth0
- # The primary network interface
- iface eth0 inet static
- address 192.168.1.100
- netmask 255.255.255.0
- gateway 192.168.1.1
You need to login to post a comment.