Ever needed to download a bunch of files, but annoyed by having to copy them all to Speed Download? This is for you..!
http://rapidshare.com/files/131035061/file1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/131049211/file2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/131051138/file3.rar
If this looks familiar, and you're ever bothered by copying the it, opening Speed Download, clicking "new download", pasting the chunk of text and clicking "add", this should make you happy.. At least I know it'll save me a lot of clicking and pressing..
I suggest you create a service in Automator and add it to your browser or all apps...
P.S. If you use the full version of Speed Download, please omit the "Lite" from "Speed Download Lite"..
- tell application "Safari"
- end tell
- on splitText(delimiter, someText)
- set prevTIDs to AppleScript's text item delimiters
- set AppleScript's text item delimiters to delimiter
- set output to text items of someText
- set AppleScript's text item delimiters to prevTIDs
- repeat with i in output
- tell application "Speed Download Lite"
- AddURL i
- end tell
- end repeat
- end splitText
- splitText(" ", selecTxt)
CommentsSubscribe to comments
You need to login to post a comment.