/ Published in: Python
Students work out the code by filling in the blanks.
They must work out how far a vehicle has travelled based on speed and time. Students will fill in the blanks
- %%%%("this programme will work out how far someone has travelled in miles if you enter speed and time time travelled.")
- speed = int(%%%%("please enter the speed the vehicle was driving at"))
- time_hours = int(input("enter hours travelled"))
- time_mins = int(input("Enter minutes travelled"))/60
- time_sec = int(input("Enter seconds travelled"))/3600
- totaltime = time_hours+time_mins+time_sec
- distance = %%%%
- distance = round(distance,1)
- print("distance travelled by the vehicle is %%%% miles)
You need to login to post a comment.