basic structure of the actionscript function to listen for cuepoints embedded in a piece of FLV [flash video]. note: cuepoints need to have been embedded when the video was converted from its original format to FLV - prior to importing it into flash
- // add an event listener to the video to listen for cuepoints
- // in this case the videoclip instance name is 'vid'
- // if you change the instance name change the code accordingly
- var listenerObject:Object = new Object();
- listenerObject.cuePoint = function(eventObject:Object):Void
- // stuff the function does goes below here
- // stuff the function does goes above here
- vid.addEventListener("cuePoint", listenerObject);
You need to login to post a comment.