basic structure of the actionscript function to listen for cuepoints embedded in a piece of FLV [flash video]. note: cuepoints need to have been embedded when the video was converted from its original format to FLV - prior to importing it into flash
- // add an event listener to the video to listen for cuepoints
- // in this case the videoclip instance name is 'vid' and the
- // function to be triggered by the listener is 'vidstuff'
- // if you change the instance name change the code accordingly
- this.vid.addEventListener(MetadataEvent.CUE_POINT, vidstuff);
- // function triggered by the listener when we hit a cuepoint
- function vidstuff(event:MetadataEvent):void
- // stuff the function does goes below here
- // stuff the function does goes above here
- // end function triggered by the listener when we hit a cuepoint
You need to login to post a comment.