/ Published in: AppleScript
- on run
- tell application "Finder"
- set sel to selection
- set output to ""
- repeat with x in sel
- set p to POSIX path of (x as text)
- set AppleScript's text item delimiters to "."
- set ext to last text item of p
- set output to output & (do shell script "/Applications/gpsbabel -w -r -i " & ext & " -f " & quoted form of p & " -x transform,rte=trk -x nuketypes,tracks -x simplify,count=50 -o garmin -F /dev/cu.PL2303-0000101D ") & "
- end repeat
- choose from list paragraphs of output with title "GPSBabel result" with empty selection allowed
- end tell
- end run
You need to login to post a comment.