Cairngorm pretty much just works in Gumbo straight out of the box. Only hiccup I found was that you can't instantiate the services and controller components using mxml tags. Just define them once in the main application using ActionScript and you should be good.
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
- <FxApplication xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009">
- import com.candycoatedsyntax.control.Controller;
- import com.candycoatedsyntax.business.Services;
- import com.candycoatedsyntax.model.ModelLocator;
- private var model:ModelLocator = ModelLocator.getInstance();
- private var services:Services = new Services();
- private var control:Controller = new Controller();
You need to login to post a comment.