/ Published in: ActionScript 3
- // create blurFilter object
- // your x and y properties determine how much that axis is blurred.
- // if you use values that are powers of 2, the filter will render more quickly.
- // quality can be set by 1 = low, 2 = medium, and 3 = high
- blur = new BlurFilter(BLUR-X, BLUR-Y, QUALITY);
- // Actionscript assumes you'll want to add multiple filters at once.
- // If you want to, you can add all of your filters to an array and
- // apply it that way. If you only have one, just create a quick array this way.
- myObject.filters = [blur];
You need to login to post a comment.