On Mac OS 10.5, these are all the commands to install GemsOnRails, freeze the Compass gem and add everything into subversion. The output of each command (on my machine anyway) is also shown.
- >sudo gem install gemsonrails
- Successfully installed gemsonrails-0.7.2
- 1 gem installed
- Installing ri documentation for gemsonrails-0.7.2...
- Installing RDoc documentation for gemsonrails-0.7.2...
- Installed gems_to_rails 0.7.2 to ./vendor/plugins/gemsonrails
- >sudo rake gems:freeze GEM=compass
- (in /Users/noah/Sites/myrailsapp)
- Unpacked compass 0.3.2 to 'compass-0.3.2'
- >sudo chmod -R a+rwx vendor/gems/
- >svn add gems/
You need to login to post a comment.