ftp from the command line - Here's an example, similar to a wget ftp://192.168.2.132/File.txt, all on one line but broken into several lines here for readability:
Commands are delimited using DOS/Window's &. Optionally, the first command could be a del File.txt.
The echo commands create a temporary file, ftpcmd.txt, with three commands:
- lcd (a local cd to change the local directory),
- a get command to perform the file transfer
- a quit to exit from the ftp prompt
ftp's command line parameters:
- -A login anonymously
- -s specifies a command file
- optional -n and -v suppress printed messages
- ...and the ftp server's ip address.
CommentsSubscribe to comments
You need to login to post a comment.