Requires "Guava lib", as well as the main dependencies listed in the above link:
Then configure your API_KEY and APP configs: https://code.google.com/apis/youtube/dashboard/gwt/index.html#product/
Then you should be able to search YouTube from a Native cross-platform JAVA desktop app; after this, next steps are to:
- Test searches and ensure its working well.
- Integrate Tidy HTML parsing and generate YouTuve tags.
- Setup lightweight HTML file to accept video IDs as parameter and render a player: http://jsfiddle.net/bcmoney/yBP4J/
- Integrate WebRenderer: http://webrenderer.com/ (or other embedded J2EE broswer)
- Test playback of video in Embedded Browser, Mobile support, (see BB demos) etc..
- Integrate with BlogOfBug's JCarousel: http://web.archive.org/web/20070203112659/http://www.blogofbug.com/page3/page3.html
- Find inspiration to finish OpenRecommender!!!!!!!
You need to login to post a comment.